At Insource Healthcare, we strive to provide care that meets each individual’s advanced needs to ensure that they can live in health and comfort. With traditional healthcare services, it can be difficult to live independently and in comfort. However, if your loved one requires personal healthcare services, our team may be able to help. We offer a range of personal and in-home treatment options to give each person the support they need.
Whether your loved one is an older adult who needs additional support in day-to-day life or they’ve recently become disabled, there is no shame in seeking personal health care services. At Insource Healthcare, our team has been working with individuals for nearly 16 years, with a combined experience of about thirty years. We have a team of registered nurses who are committed to providing support for each person. To learn more about Insource Healthcare, please contact our team today at 240.603.7954.
About Insource Healthcare
At Insource Healthcare, we believe that healthcare is a human right. It should be available to everyone and coordinated and provided comprehensively. In many cases, it’s best to combine it with other human services. We believe that home healthcare services are an integral part of today’s healthcare system because of the growing population of seniors and disabled adults in the United States today. However, we also want to ensure the services are as cost-effective as possible. To that end, we offer a range of goals for our team:
- Our residential care services must meet the unique needs of families and their loved ones.
- We will tailor the services to assist the family and the individual in helping them achieve the highest level of function.
- We will provide care with the dignity and respect that each person in our care deserves.
- We’ll offer services in the least restrictive setting possible.
- The individual and their family members will all be active participants in the planning process of care.
We have extensive experience in providing professional medical support throughout the care process.
What Services Are Available?
At Insource Healthcare, we offer a wide array of services to help the people in our care. Our treatment options include:
- Live-in care: When you hire a live-in caregiver, one of our team members will work in your home up to 7 days a week. They’ll provide care around the clock during the time they’re in your home. They will be sleeping in the home, so the family must provide a bed, but they’ll be available to provide the care the individual needs during the night.
- Hourly healthcare: This treatment option allows the family to manage their busy schedule while still supporting the person requiring care. We can create custom care options for a minimum of 4 hours, giving family members the respite they need to go to personal appointments and improve their mental health.
- Personal nursing services: In many cases, the overarching care that a nursing home or assisted living facility provides isn’t enough support. Personal nursing services give your loved ones the one-on-one care they need to thrive.
As part of all of our services, our team members can assist with activities of daily living. For instance, we can assist in managing your loved one’s medication or accompany them to the grocery store. At the end of the day, our goal is to ensure that your loved one has the support they need to live in comfort.
Learn More About Insource Healthcare
At Insource Healthcare, we’re committed to providing the best possible care for everyone, regardless of their age or ability. We also work with a range of payment options, including Medicaid and private payment options.
Your family deserves the best possible care and support while also offering the optimal level of independence. Let Insource Healthcare provide that care. To learn more about Insource Healthcare and our healthcare services, please contact our team by calling 240.603.7954 or using our convenient online form.